January
I went to the March For Life for the first time!
February
Some of the ballet students at my dance school for Valentine's Day. This picture is in honor of starting ballet again after another break. :)
March
A family I used to babysit for (and was basically adopted into) moved out of town last July, but came back in March for their new Baby's baptism. So I got to meet him... He's super cute! ^_^
April
In April the ballet school I attend made a transition into a full performing arts school (from now on referred to as LFPAC) with acting, dancing, and music classes.
May
I got married!!! Just kidding, my parent's celebrated their 25th Wedding Anniversary and we got to see my Mom's dress and even try it on!
June
I graduated from high school and one of my sister's graduated 8th grade! Also June gets a bonus picture, me as Mrs. Potts in the LFPAC summer intensive performance. :)
July
Family vacation to WI as well as a day trip to the Porcupine Mountains in the U.P. That was a really fun trip, I love mountains!
August
This picture represents two things: 1) the first time I ever had pink eye (hence the glasses, as I usually wear contacts) and 2) I caught the bouquet at a friends wedding!! I also started college but I don't have a picture to represent that.
September
September was kind of a quite month, but I finally did my senior portraits!
October
So I know the picture is technically from June, but it's also the last picture I have with my Grandpa. :( He passed away this past October.
November
Play time! Even though the performance was Dec 1st most of November was spent preparing for "The Conversion of Scrooge." This is probably one of my favorite dancing shots from the entire performance.
December
And last but not least December, which means Christmas! Here's a picture of my family and one of my friends at the Miles Christi Christmas dinner. :)
I hope you all enjoyed my little recap of 2013 and I wish you all a very blessed and happy new year!



Hooray! A new Post! :)
ReplyDelete