Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Day 15 Favorite Romantic Moment

Well this one took some thought and youtube searching of romantic disney moments... But I finally decided on this:

When Flynn takes Rapunzel out onto the lake to finally see the lights in person.  It's when they both realize they really like each other, that now that there original dreams have either been accomplished or that they weren't actually as important, they can focus on something new. Which obviously is each other (or there would be basically no point to the movie!).

Plus there is an absolutely gorgeous and romantic song that goes along with this stunning scenery! I have to say not only is this my favorite romantic moment but probably one of my favorite parts of the entire Tangled movie..

 

I just love this scene! Well I have a Spanish test and an English quiz to study for so this is as long of a post as your going to get today folks... My condolences!


No comments:

Post a Comment