Soundtrack with the most liked vocal tracks
Thinking over it I'd have to say probably Tangled... It has the most fun ones to sing along with. While I do enjoy listening to Beauty and the Beast I don't know all the words to Gaston's song so it's not as fun to sing with it. Where with Tangled I know every word to every song.
Vocal Track Listing:
| 1. When Will My Life Begin? |
| 2. When Will My Life Begin? (Reprise 1) |
| 3. Mother Knows Best |
| 4. When Will My Life Begin? (Reprise 2) |
| 5. I've Got a Dream |
| 6. Mother Knows Best (Reprise) |
| 7. I See the Light |
| 8. Healing Incantation |
Soundtrack with the most liked instrumentals
Ooh tough one but I think I'm going to have to go with Beauty and The Beast. While there are soundtracks out there with some absolutely stunning instrumental tracks (my favorite being Short Hair from the Mulan soundtrack) I'd have to say B&B has the overall largest amount of instrumental tracks I enjoy listening to. Some of my favorites out of the instrumentals would be "Transformation" and the background music to the Prologue.
Instrumental Track Listing:
| 1. | "To the Fair" | ||
| 2. | "West Wing" | ||
| 3. | "The Beast Lets Belle Go" | ||
| 4. | "Battle on the Tower" | ||
| 5. | "Transformation" |
Top 3 Soundtracks
Hmm wow I think top three would be Beauty and The Beast, Tangled, and Frozen. I talked about the other two up above so let's focus on Frozen, it made it onto the list because it's probably my favorite amount of both instrumental and vocal tracks together. While there are some I don't like *cough* Fixer Upper *cough* and some others that I don't really know seeing as there are 21 instrumental tracks I do really like the music and themes from that movie.
In the end I guess I didn't come out with one overall winner, but at least I got close with a 3 way tie!



No comments:
Post a Comment