I was going to right up a relatively decent size post about this scene but then the dough for my cinnamon rolls was done. After getting up to finish the cinnamon rolls I have lost all trains of thought and inspiration so I hope you enjoy this post and video. I'll just be over here enjoying my cinnamon rolls.... ^_^
Wednesday, January 29, 2014
Day 23: Favorite Dance Scene
Well I wanted to go with the funny side of things and post about the ballroom scene from Frozen. Since the movie is still in theaters though there are no clips of it on youtube unfortunately. So we'll have to go without that one... Hhhm now the question is really romantic? Or more fun with a little romance?? :-/ I bet you can already guess which to movies I'm trying to decide between! Okay after looking at both scenes I was considering I decide to go with the ball scene from Beauty and The Beast:
I was going to right up a relatively decent size post about this scene but then the dough for my cinnamon rolls was done. After getting up to finish the cinnamon rolls I have lost all trains of thought and inspiration so I hope you enjoy this post and video. I'll just be over here enjoying my cinnamon rolls.... ^_^
I was going to right up a relatively decent size post about this scene but then the dough for my cinnamon rolls was done. After getting up to finish the cinnamon rolls I have lost all trains of thought and inspiration so I hope you enjoy this post and video. I'll just be over here enjoying my cinnamon rolls.... ^_^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment