Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Day 9: Favorite Couple

So I decided that all I've posted has been either Tangled or Beauty and the Beast so basically just know from here on out most of the answers would have been Tangled or B&B but unless it's something special I'm going to try and broaden my horizon and see which of the other Disney princesses I can answer with. Favorite couple besides Belle/Beast or Rapunzel/Eugene would be Mulan and Shang.


I like them because they're not the traditional "Oh I just met you and I love you thing" (Mainly because Mulan was masquerading as a guy most of the movie). But after the fact yeah he falls in love with her pretty quickly but I do feel it's more for her capabilities + looks and not just looks. I mean look how cute they are! He finds out she's a girl, rejects her, and then when she saves the Emperor and all of China all he can say is...

Love that part! Now I haven't seen Mulan II so I don't know how their relationship develops through there but as far as the first movie goes. I think they're really cute and good together!


No comments:

Post a Comment