Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Day 16: Favorite Singing Voice

Uhm wow... This is Disney Princesses we're talking about....... They ALL have amazing singing voices! So yeah I guess if it really came down to it, probably a tie between Idina Menzel (Elsa) and Lea Salonga (singing voice for Mulan). Idina definitely has that stronger more belt-ish voice while Lea is the more musical type (loved her Eponine and Fantine! <3) so they're not even close enough to compare. Which is probably why I can't decide between them. So I guess I'll do something different.. Here is a sample of Idina and a sample of Lea and you can go and vote in the comments section about which one you think should be my favorite!


Reflection:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfeRTZz59m0









Let It Go:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moSFlvxnbgk

2 comments:

  1. I love how Idina Menzel's voice is so strong and powerful, but I think that I like Lea Salonga's voice just a tad bit better. That's my opinion anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Lea Salonga!! She is also the singing voice of Jasmine as well as mulan.

    ReplyDelete