One of the reasons Rapunzel is my favorite is because we both have long blonde hair (though hers is considerably longer!)
Wednesday, January 8, 2014
Day 2: Favorite Princess
Hello again! It's now time for day 2 of the Disney Princess Challenge! So yesterday I had a hard time deciding whether or not B&B or Tangled was my favorite movie, B&B won because it's been my favorite for longer, but I decided that today then I would go with Rapunzel as my favorite princess.
One of the reasons Rapunzel is my favorite is because we both have long blonde hair (though hers is considerably longer!)
Rapunzel is funny and sweet and I just really like her character growth in the movie. Also everyone always calls me Rapunzel because of the hair and so being similar to a DP in some way kind of automatically sticks her in my favorite princess slot.
One of the reasons Rapunzel is my favorite is because we both have long blonde hair (though hers is considerably longer!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment