When reading the question for today's challenge I instantly said "Let It Go" from Frozen. While I do like pretty much every Disney song out there, I think this one takes the slot as absolute favorite. In the theater as soon as I heard the first couple of notes I knew this song would be my new favorite. I've been singing it, listening to it, and even playing it on the piano pretty much nonstop for the last month. Besides Idina Menzel sings it so how can you not like it!?!?! It's such an epic song (even more so when you're watching it in theaters for the first time) All the visuals that go along with it are great as well. Overall I love it because of the music and the emotion you feel in it. This song is a turning point for Elsa's character and I think you can really feel that. If you don't believe me watch the video:

This song has been stuck in my head soooo bad for the past few days. I want to sing it for one of my voice lessons!
ReplyDelete