Monday, January 20, 2014

Day 14: Favourite Villain

Wow no question here, Mother Gothel! Not saying I like the way she's evil but man can she sing! And that's what's important in a Disney Villain. ;) ;) I mean really if they can't sing what's the point? Unless it's *Frozen spoiler* Han's from Frozen then by all means it would be less cruel if he didn't sound good!!!!! *End spoiler* Her one song in Tangled "Mother Knows Best" is so. much. fun. to sing! Besides being a catchy tune and funny lyrics the facial expressions and acting that go along with it!!! Mother Knows Best 
It's also interesting to go through that song and how many times she sounds like she's concerned for Rapunzel but if you pay attention each and every time she'll either be holding or looking at her hair
when she says it!

Another thing I like about Mother Gothel is her outfit... You have to admit out of all the disney villains she has the best outfit. I can't seem to find a good picture of the DP Villains in their outfits but I did manage to find one of the princesses wearing their villain's clothes so I guess just as a comparison Mother Gothel Vs. Every other DPV:

Definitely the better dress! Also she definitely has quite the flair for dramatics. As seen above in "Mother Knows Best" but let's talk about the reprise: As soon as she shows up and starts singing BAM fog. Don't you wish you had dramatic effects that could show up whenever you needed it to? I know I would! 
Well that's all I have for today folks! Tune in tomorrow for the next Disney Princess Challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment