So I was tagged (or awarded?) by my sister over at Books, Roses, and Wine, Oh My! not sure what the title is supposed to mean but basically I answer all her questions and then have to tag some other people and ask them different questions... So here goes!
1. If you had a sitcom based on your life, what would it be called?
Well how about this: "Keep Calm and... I CAN'T" or "Life's A Revolving Door."
2. What food is on the top of your list of things you will never, ever, in a million years eat, and why? OCTOPUS! Because a) Seafood is gross to begin with and b) Octopus? Really ew yuck disgusting!
3. It's your wedding and your maid-of-honor got appendicitis at the
last minute and can't fill in. Who would you pick to replace her?
(Does not have to be a real person)
I'd have to say I'd go with Evgenia Obratsova because who doesn't want their dance idol to stand up in their wedding?? :) ;)
4. A fairy pops up and says that you will be cursed to live in a
musical for the rest of your life. She's nice though, and allows you to
choose which musical. What one would you pick?
Oh goodness... Uhm totally High School Musical! hahaha NO. JUST KIDDING! Oh I KNOW! The Music Man, that one has fun music and no one is (really) in danger of getting killed or anything so I'd be good. ;)
5. If you go trick-or-treating/go to a Halloween party this year, who are you going to dress up as?
Well I will be at a rehearsal dinner but I still reeaally want to dress up for that! ;) ;) I think I would dress up as probably a hipster Rapunzel.
6. You're at a concert, and your favorite singer ever pulls you up on
stage for a duet. What concert are you at and what song do you sing?
Christina Perri and it would be either "A Thousand Years" or "The Lonely". Either that or Maroon 5 and we'd sing "She Will Be Loved".
7. What currently running TV show would you love to be a guest star in? What would your character be?
It's so hard to choose but I think I'd go with Doctor Who and I'd love to be a character that helps the Doctor and Clara save the day of course! ;) Also the episode would HAVE to have River Song in it... Ooh I've got it, it would definitely be an episode about a dancer (me) who is having alien problems (not sure what kind though).
8. What was your favorite song to sing/listen to when you were little? (as in, younger than 10)
I'm gonna have to go with the Jonah soundtrack! I don't remember an exact song off of that... but I listened to it ALL. THE. TIME!
9. What is the homeschooling stereotype that you hate the most?
That you don't have friends/can't socialize. This is probably the oldest stereotype and probably one of the most wrong... >:(
10. Where do you like to sing more, in the shower or driving in the car?
DRIVING! Hands down the best place to sing... Somewhere safe that NO ONE can hear you or judge you or be weirded out by your dramatic interpretations (except for maybe the people in front of you at the stoplight ;) )
I tag/award:
Grace: theyearofthetruck.blogspot.com
My Mom: hsjoy.blogspot.com
Here are your questions:
1. If you were to become rich for inventing one thing what would it be?
2. If you could live anywhere in the world where would you go?
3. If(when) you become a saint what would you want to be a patron saint for?
4. If you could join 1 existing band which one would you pick?
5. Do you know what time you were born? If so when?
6. If you could only have one season the entire year which would you pick?
7. Would you rather have a runny nose or a plugged up nose?
8. If you could meet your celebrity crush how would it happen?
9. If you had the chance to travel to space would you?
10. If you could go anywhere in time where would you go?
No comments:
Post a Comment