Well went to do my usual google search just to make sure I'm not forgetting any of the movies and it's all "Disney Princess what happened after "Happily Ever After" "10 Depressed Disney Princesses" etc. You get the picture. Thanks for helping me out google :P I think this challenge is gonna end the way it started... Trying to decide between Tangled and B&B. Hhhm I think I'm going to have to go with Beauty and The Beast though since yesterday's post was about Tangled. Why do I like this? Because Belle and the Beast end up together (as humans yay!):
and Belle and her Father get to live in a nice castle instead of a dinky cottage:
Oh yeah and a girlfriend! Also the Beast gets all his old servants as humans again and last but not least... The castle gets a new color scheme (or goes back to the old one) which looks much happier:
That and now the town doesn't have to worry about Gaston being a pain or some mysterious beast lurking in the woods. So all in all I think this whole thing worked out very well for everyone. The End.
ALLELUIA I AM FINISHED!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOO! Hope ya'll enjoyed it and hope to see you around soon with something NOT Disney related. ^_^



No comments:
Post a Comment