Sorry for the long break between posts but last week I officially started college. :) It's been great so far, I have really great professors (so far, haven't met my math prof. due to it being a 14 week class instead of 16, but next week that starts.. so yay math!) and have met some nice people. I also for the first time in my life met someone who was as into both Sherlock and Doctor Who as I am... YAYAYAYAY party time! My psychology professor is hysterical and he cracks jokes that are so my style of humor... I constantly find myself being the only one laughing really hard at his jokes. Everybody else just chuckles... So yeah I have to give my first speech in speech class on Thursday. Can't wait!!!!! ...just kidding, I can because I strongly dislike talking in front of people. But it should be fine. Uhm also if you're wondering why this post is very all over the place and crazy... I've been at school all day and I had a coffee at 7:30 at night.... I think it's affecting me. ;) In other news I got a new leotard today! It's a custom made and gorgeous so here's a picture:
Have a good rest of the week folks. :D


Yay! It worked! i can now post comments on your blog!! :) Sorry i didn't realize it until now! :p lol
ReplyDelete