- Schools going good.
- Dance is going good. I've dug up some fresh inspiration to really push harder at ballet. :)
- I really want to work on a new choreography project but am currently lacking in time and space to work on that which makes me sad. :( :(
- We'll hopefully be getting the cast list for our Christmas performance sometime soon and then practices start soon after that! YAY can't wait! :D
- We've been singing songs in acting class as a way to stretch our acting abilities and learn how to take on a character in different ways then just talking acting. So that's been fun, so far I've sung (spring term) I "Dreamed a Dream" (You can find my youtube cover of that here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ru_hwfMhZNY ) and "Mother Knows Best" and this term I've sung "In My Own Little Corner" and am currently working through "Gollum's Song." Tis quite fun. :)
Tuesday, September 17, 2013
Because Grace Said So....
Some random updates on my life:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment